- Switch off the ignition and all the electrical equipment before changing a fuse or relay.
- Check warning lights indication during engine running/driving.
- The reverse gear should be engaged only when the vehicle is stationary & after waiting for 3 sec in neutral.
- Keep luggage as low and as close to the rear seat back rest as possible.
- Use Hyundai approved fuel additives /Flushes
- Use Hyundai approved Wash fluid concentrate for improving wiping efficiency.
- Replace wiper blades before monsoon starts.
- Get your vehicle serviced by Hyundai dealer at regular interval.
- Cover your vehicle under Hyundai extended warranty program for peace of mind motoring.
- Hold steering locked at extreme end position for more than 5 sec.
- Run vehicle if engine oil, coolant, power steering or brake fluid is below minimum level.
- Run on flat tyres. Replace with spare immediately.
- Replace fuses with wires or higher rating fuses than allowed.
- Overfill fuel.
- Run out of fuel, especially diesel due to air entry into fuel system.
- Unnecessarily crank engine for long period.
- Allow engine to run with a disconnected spark plug terminals.
- Push start of vehicle.
- Switch off ignition while driving.
- Use incorrect brake fluid.
- Use spurious parts.